SATCOM Job vacancy
Be part of our team
SATCOM Systems Architect
We are searching for two senior SatCom profiles, highly experienced for a long term project.
One of them specialized in space sector and the other in ground segment.
Skills, knowledge, experience required:
A University Degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related discipline with 4 years post related experience, or a Higher Secondary education and completed advanced vocational training in that discipline leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with 5 years post related and 2 years function related experience,
- Knowledge of communications systems with specific knowledge of SATCOM space and/or ground Segment capabilities and services
- Knowledge of SATCOM systems engineering, systems development and systems operations;
- Knowledge of NATO military operations and telecommunications practices.
- Experienced in creation of technical documentation
Duties / role:
Provide SATCOM Technical support and expertise to multiple projects funded by the client, (mainly particularly NATO CP 130), including but not limited to the following:
- Providing technical support for projects in the preparation of Type-B Cost Estimates, 1st-stage Authorization requests for approval.
- Provide technical support for projects in the preparation of the technical sections of the Statement of Work (SoW) to support the International Competitive Bidding (IFB)
- Providing assistance to the SATCOM Operations manager, decision makers & other staff in connection with engineering change proposals relevant to operations and maintenance
- Assisting with upgrade/replacement projects during prototyping, trial, site surveying, installation and commissioning phases as agreed by the customer Configuration Control Boards.
- Innovate and propose improvements
Candidate must be English fluent
Salary: to be negotiated (+70k/ year)
- Location: Mons, Belgium
- Required level of Security Clearance: NATO SECRET or national equivalent