A University Degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related discipline with 4 years post related experience, or a Higher Secondary education and completed advanced vocational training in that discipline leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with 5 years post related and 2 years function related experience,
- Knowledge of communications systems with specific knowledge of SATCOM space and/or ground Segment capabilities and services
- Knowledge of SATCOM systems engineering, systems development and systems operations;
- Knowledge of NATO military operations and telecommunications practices.
- Experienced in creation of technical documentation
Provide SATCOM Technical support and expertise to multiple projects funded by the client, (mainly particularly NATO CP 130), including but not limited to the following:
- Providing technical support for projects in the preparation of Type-B Cost Estimates, 1st-stage Authorization requests for approval.
- Provide technical support for projects in the preparation of the technical sections of the Statement of Work (SoW) to support the International Competitive Bidding (IFB)
- Providing assistance to the SATCOM Operations manager, decision makers & other staff in connection with engineering change proposals relevant to operations and maintenance
- Assisting with upgrade/replacement projects during prototyping, trial, site surveying, installation and commissioning phases as agreed by the customer Configuration Control Boards.
- Innovate and propose improvements