PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
LOCATION: MONS, BELGIUM
We are searching for a highly experienced Project Manager, to lead a team to provide management of NSIP funded projects/Major Cyber Security Procurement Projects.
Roles & Duties (tasks):
- Be responsible for the management of the customer project portfolio and, in particular, the implementation of major procurement projects in the area of Cyber Security;
- Lead a team of Project Managers dealing with procurement, and interacting with key stakeholders;
- Provide quality assurance to the management of all customer rojects in the Cyber Security Service Line;
- Lead procurement processes, including insourcing and outsourcing agreements, in order to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope, time, cost and quality limits;
- Lead the development of project proposals, technology evaluations and other project activities requiring subject matter expertise;
- Lead reporting and communications with the Cybersecurity Service Line and customer’s top management, in order to ensure projects are monitored and controlled across all management levels;
- Using the MS-EPM (Microsoft Enterprise Project Management) framework, develop and maintain agreed project plans and detailed stage plans in compliance with the customer’s directives and project management best practices;
- Monitor and control project progress and risk to ensure resources are consumed in accordance with the approved budget and within the approved timelines;
- Identify, plan, request and manage the deployment of resources to meet project milestones and initiate corrective actions when necessary;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, such as other service line Project Managers and subject matter experts, in order to ensure technology coherence and harmonization of large programs spanning across the boundaries of the Cyber Security Service Line;
- Establish and maintain relationships with key technology partners in the Cybersecurity domain, in order to support new project proposals and other project management activities;
NATO Secret or National equivalent.
Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMP; PMI…)
Salary : +80.000€ year
Extensive experience working at defense and cyber-security sectors.
Experience/ Education requirements: Extensive experience in the management of large Cybersecurity or ICT projects. A formal project management qualification such as PRINCE 2 or PMI PMP. Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders. A university degree at a recognised university in Management or related discipline, equivalent to a Master’s degree or higher, supplemented by relevant postgraduate qualifications. The lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of interest to the Agency and experience of 12 years. Extensive experience with the MS-EPM Toolset. Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements. Knowledge and experience with NATO’s procurement process for large ICT projects. Knowledge and experience with user requirements management. Other formal qualifications in business management.